- All Pilots must be members of the Gliding Federation of Australia and provide relevant documentation.
- Visiting pilots must be a member of an Australian gliding club.
- International pilots must hold a GPC (see GFA website)
- Pilots must attend the daily safety briefing.
- Pilots must complete the local rules and procedures check list.
- Check flights prior to commencement of hire period could be required (depending on pilot competencies and experience).
- It may be possible for non-independent operators to operate under the supervision of the Southern Riverina Gliding Club CFI.
- 500 hours minimum experience required for LS8, ASW-28 and ASG-29 plus approval.
- 1000 hours minimum experience required for Ventus 2CXT plus approval.
- 40% deposit is required to secure booking.
- All bank transfer charges are payable by the customer.
- In the case of non-flying days (days in which flights of two hours or more cannot be made) the customer pays for the first day non-flying day.
- Excess is payable by the customer in the event of any damage.
- Phoebus, Cirrus, Nimbus 2 = $2000.
- LS4 = $2500
- LS8 = $2500
- ASW28 = $2500
- ASG-29 = $2500
- Ventus 2CXT = $2500
- $8.00 per min for normal towing (min charge $32).
- $7.00 per min for aero tow retrieves.
- $1450 per year long term booking (ie 12 months)
- $40 per week, if available.
- $15 per day, if available.
- $10 daily – Hardstand area (If not launching with TSC tow plane).
Powered Sailplanes & Powered Aircraft
- $2600 per year.
- $520 per year (if glider not hangared)
Prices listed are including GST.