- Pilots must be members of GFA providing relevant documentation.
- Pilots must attend the daily safety briefing.
- Pilots must complete the local rules and procedures check list.
- Check flights prior to commencement of hire period could be required (depending on pilot competencies and experience).
- It may be possible for non-independent operators to operate under the supervision of the Southern Riverina Gliding Club CFI.
- 500 hours minimum experience required for ASG29, plus approval.
- 20% deposit is required to secure booking.
- All bank transfer charges are payable by the customer.
- In the case of non-flying days (days in which flights of two hours or more cannot be made) the customer pays for the first day non-flying day.
- Excess is payable by the customer in the event of any damage.
- Phoebus, Cirrus, Hornet, Astir, Nimbus = $1500.
- LS4 = $2500.
- ASG-29 = $3000
- $7 per min for normal towing (min charge $32).
- $6 per min for aero tow retrieves.
- $1450 per year.
- $40 per week, if available.
- $15 per day, if available.
- $10 daily – Hardstand area (If not launching with TSC tow plane).
Powered Sailplanes & Powered Aircraft
- $2600 per year.
- $520 per year (if glider not hangared)
Prices listed are including GST.