- All Pilots must be members of the Gliding Federation of Australia and provide relevant documentation.
- Visiting pilots must be a member of an Australian gliding club.
- International pilots must hold a GPC (see GFA website)
- Pilots must attend the daily safety briefing.
- Pilots must complete the local rules and procedures check list.
- Check flights prior to commencement of hire period could be required (depending on pilot competencies and experience). TSC reserves the right to refuse the hire of gliders to customers.
- It may be possible for non-independent operators to operate under the supervision of the Southern Riverina Gliding Club CFI.
- 500 hours minimum experience required for LS8, ASW-28 and ASG-29 plus approval.
- 1000 hours minimum experience required for Ventus 2CXT plus approval.
- The use of Turbo’s during flights must be approved by TSC
- 40% deposit is required to secure booking.
- All bank transfer charges are payable by the customer.
- In the case of non-flying days (days in which flights of two hours or more cannot be made) the customer pays for the first day non-flying day.
- Excess is payable by the customer in the event of any damage.
- DG 200 15/17 Cirrus, Nimbus 2, Kestrel 19 = $2000.
- LS4, Discus B, Ventus B = $2500
- LS8, ASW 28 = $2500
- ASG-29 = $2500
- Ventus 2CXT = $2500
- Duo Discus = $3500
- Minimum charge $45 to 1000 feet
- $1.50 per 100 feet there after ( tug recorded height )
- $7.00 per min for aero tow retrieves.
- $1550 per year long term booking (ie 12 months)
- $100 per week, if available.
- $25 per day, if available.
- $15 daily – Hardstand area (If not launching with TSC tow plane).
Powered Sailplanes & Powered Aircraft
- $3 000 per year.
- $520 per year (if glider not hangared)
- $22 per night
- Longer available upon request
Prices listed are including GST.